top of page

What are your fees?

I am registered with the Board of Healthcare Funders (BHF).


If you are registered with a medical aid scheme that covers counselling with a Registered Counsellor, you should be able to claim back a portion of the fee charged. This practice charges the fees it regards as appropriate in terms of the experience, services, and training of the service provider, as well as the cost-base of the Practice. The fees charged may not have the same rand value as your relevant medical aid scheme. It remains at all times your responsibility to familiarise yourself with the specific coverage of your medical aid scheme as medical schemes and plan types differ.


I run a cash practice, which means that the client pays for the session on the day of consultation and is then responsible for claiming from their medical aid thereafter.

Refer to the General Counselling Letter for my rates & payment terms.

bottom of page